There are no Blodfelag walking on the road in West Svealand.
Should be a constant flow of Blodfelags between the Camp located south west of the zone (loc 13k 45k) and the house up the hill, just south of Blodfelag Fortress (loc 17k 21k).
1. Take any toon, horse to Huginfell then horse to Raumarik.
2. Sit on your a** as long you need and watch at the empty road.
3. Stay sitting and continue to watch...
Look like there is a general bug in the game about lot of moving mobs.
- Shard Golems in Yggdra Forest stuck in a tree, should be moving time to time.
- Svartmoln in Vasudheim, should circle around the town in the water, actually stuck at 53k 10k.
I xp many toons from around lvl17 to 20 on this road, my toons only waiting near Larsson the stable master for roaming Blodfelags walking along the road, north to south and south to north in a constant flow.
issue has been confirmed
votes (priority): 5
|3 players say this report is valid, 0 disagree|