When attempting to access consignment merchants on secondary accounts, using the managed account feature, house does not allow for all actions to be taken like owner.
Unable to add / remove items from consignment merchant
Unable to add / remove items from vault
Secondary accounts should have all the same rights as the primary account, aka also the house owner. If this is not possible please allow for "auto adding" accounts when they log in as friends to the house roster.
As far as I know the only way to get around this would be to give your guild 100% access to your home, thus allowing all guild members to add/remove items from CM / remove money etc. This is not desirable
1. Create a Main Account
2. Create a secondary account to the main account using Manage Account Feature
3. Buy a house with Main Account
4. Attempt to access vault with secondary account, it will say you do not have access
5. Attempt to add/remove items from CM, it will say you do not have access
6. Attempt to withdraw money from CM, it will say you do not have access
7. Check /house it will say you own house with Main Account
8. Check /house it will say you own house with secondary account
Give all rights to secondary account as "owner"
Allow for secondary account to be "auto added" to friends list even though the player is offline
Unable to add or remove items from CM / remove money
/house indicates home is owned by you on secondary account but house does not recognize you as owner in these cases
Issue was invalid:
Closed by reporter
|1 player says this report is valid, 0 disagree|