Able to repair keep doors while inside the keep, while door in combat from other realm.
1. Be a solo Hib, hib owns Bledmeer Faste, repair doors from inside keep.
2. Full group of Mids roll up start attacking said keep & keep doors.
3. Be able to repair keep doors from inside the keep, preventing the Mids from damaging door enough to enter.
I would much rather the door be put in combat, and if hit it cancels the repair/upgrade. However, I would settle for making it impossible to repair keep doors from the inside, or above keep doors, and Necros being unable to repair while in shade form. Since I can not find evidence of when keep door combat existed.
These have been confirmed changes in 1.59:
- Keep door repair range has been modified (reduced). It is no longer possible to repair the outer door from within the keep, or vice-versa.
Version 1.48 Release Notes
- You should no longer be able to repair a keep door when in the room above the door.
Patch Notes: Version 1.60
- You can no longer upgrade a keep door while mezzed, paralyzed, or in shade mode
Issue was invalid:
|8 players say this report is valid, 0 disagree|