- Lvl 50 rr5 Cabbalist in Lyonnesse
- Spot: Pikemen/House-Goblins beneath Church Ruin/Tree Spot
- while arriving 1 pikeman and 2 Goblins aggro
- Pet takes aggro
- positioning my cabby preparing to cast,moving away approx. 800 locs
- Pet gets stunned by the pikeman
- the two goblins charge me instead of continuing to beat the pet
- when the stun(~4sec) whore off, the goblins immediately gravitated back to the pet
Why this is an issue:
- Such behaviour makes any pet-class incapable of reliably fighting any mob with stun-capability. Especially when considering, that pet-classes usually aim at pulling more than just one mob.
- The behaviour of the goblins in the encounter described above,
charging the caster, doesn't make any sense at all, if they turn back on the pet immediately, once the stun whears off.
1. Roll a lvl 50 Matter-Cabby
2. Go to Lyonnesse to Pikemen/Gobo-House-Spot
3. Pull at least 1 Pikeman and 1 Goblin, take Aggro with Pet and wait for the stun to happen
Behaviour of certain mobs or mobs in general need to be fixed, so that they maintain aggro towards a stunned pet.
Stunned pets must stay as aggressor on the Aggro-list of mobs.
Maybe the stun mistakenly triggers a deletion of the Pet on the Aggro-list of mobs like it was dead. Apparently it reappears on the list with the previous value, when the stun wears off.
The behaviour of the goblins in the encounter described above,
charging the caster, doesn't make any sense at all, if they turn back on the pet immediately, once the stun wears off.
If it was a tactical move of the mob, which realized, when the pet got stunned, that the real threat was the caster and thus charged him, the mob wouldn't immediately turn back to the pet, who got back from stun. Of course the mob would then continiue to focus on the caster, if it was acting due to tactical reasons.
issue is new, and needs confirmation
requires 2 more confirmations
votes (priority): -1
|1 player says this report is valid, 2 disagree|